Houston Home Owners and Investors understand that a well maintained home will attract and retain good tenants. It is important to maintain a proper preventative maintenance schedule to keep your investment in top condition. This checklist will give you a good idea of what to maintain and when.
- Wash concrete patios and driveways with a household detergent, if needed. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Run a tray of ice cubes through the garbage disposal.
- Test all your smoke detectors and CO detectors.
- Clean or change A/C filter.
- Do a reversal test of your garage door.
- Test the force setting of your garage door opener.
- Test garage door photocells.
- Test Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) circuit breakers.
- Clean faucet