Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4736-5 Post Oak Timber Dr, Houston
Spectacular patio home in gated community with serene views overlooking Buffalo Bayou. Beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings and three levels with a loft. The elevator serves three floors. Second floor living areas feature living room, formal dining, large wet bar with circular glass tile and ice maker, and breakfast room which could be a game room with space for a pool table. Dining room has an abundance of windows with transoms providing wonderful natural light. Complete gourmet kitchen with slab granite countertops, stainless appliances, and glass door which opens to deck area. Master bedroom on ground floor with fireplace, wall of glass and two beautiful built-in custom aquariums. Double glass doors lead to spacious terrace/deck. Master bath with air tub, oversized custom open shower with rain head and hand-held water features, plus two vessel sinks.
- MLS® #11544384
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,221
- Square Footage1937
- Year Built1996
- StyleSplit Level, Traditional
- StatusOption Pending
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayou Frontage, Bayou View
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Balcony, Controlled Subdivision Access, Patio/Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Balcony, Controlled Subdivision Access, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionPatio Lot, Ravine, Waterfront
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Days on Website230
- Address4736-5 Post Oak Timber Dr
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionPost Oak Landing T/H
- Zip Code77056-2254
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Central Vacuum, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Split Level, Washer Included, Wet Bar
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Central Vacuum, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Split Level, Washer Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Connections, Gaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories4.00
- ElementaryBRIARGROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleGRADY MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLEE HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:40pm CDT.