Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5818 Sanford Rd, Houston
Gorgeous landscaped corner lot with shady canopy beautifully frames this inviting colonial ranch home. Superb curb appeal and great location in popular Park West subdivision zoned to Parker Elementary. The floorplan has been partially opened up and features dramatic beamed cathedral ceiling in the family room with skylights and fireplace. The home has tons of natural light. The guest quarters with a full bath off of the garage makes the home unique in this marketplace. Could be moved in or re-developed with 2019 color and surface selections.Deceivingly large backyard with patio, mature shade trees, with hardy plank and brick exterior. Westbury pool and pocket park with practice fields, tennis courts and elementary school conveniently located within seven blocks. Minutes to NRG Stadium, Texas medical center, Galleria and Greenway. Note.. This home is not in the 100 year flood plain and during Harvey Street early accumulated water for the seller. NO HISTORY OF FLOODING
- MLS® #17016922
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,292
- Square Footage9600
- Year Built1954
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Back Yard, Patio/Deck, Side Yard, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Back Yard, Patio/Deck, Side Yard, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision Lot
- Days on Website11
- Address5818 Sanford Rd
- Area20 - Bellaire South
- SubdivisionParkwest Sec 02
- Zip Code77096-6039
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Alarm System - Leased, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Alarm System - Leased, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementaryPARKER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleJOHNSTON MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighWESTBURY HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeHeritage Texas Properties
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 3:10pm CDT.