Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2240 Inwood Dr, Houston
This dazzling Beverly Hills-style Spanish Colonial Revival villa has caught the eye of passersby since it was built in 2014. Authentic details – white-washed stucco walls, rustic terracotta roof, ornamental wrought-iron work, balconies, hand-painted tiles, striking archways and heavy wooden doors – are a marvel of workmanship, and it’s all integrated with state-of-the-art modern amenities, including an elevator and house generator. Spacious entertaining spaces include a grand reception hall and oversized formal dining room. An impressive chef’s kitchen opens to a large family room and resort-like loggia and pool. Spanish revival architecture became widely known as a result of the 1915 Panama-California Exposition in San Diego, and prominent examples include the Ponce de Leon Hotel in Florida and the Hearst Castle in California. This River Oaks home is surely Houston’s most outstanding expression of the style. All per Seller
- MLS® #17197944
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,246
- Square Footage12711
- Year Built2013
- StyleMediterranean, Spanish, Traditional
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Oversized Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorCovered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Days on Website319
- Address2240 Inwood Dr
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks
- Zip Code77019-3525
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Central Vacuum, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Wet Bar
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Central Vacuum, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryRIVER OAKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleLANIER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeGreenwood King Properties
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 11:55am CST.