Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14211 Langbourne Dr, Houston
Gorgeous, UPDATED home in a lovely Energy Corridor neighborhood zoned to the desirable BUSH Elementary!!! Beautiful tile & wood flooring throughout, NO CARPET, & neutral paint colors. Living room w/ HIGH CEILINGS, gas fireplace, tons of windows & room for any size furniture. Sight lines into the kitchen w/ granite counters, SS appliances, eat-at island, an abundance of cabinet space, breakfast area & easy access to formal dining. All bedrooms are large, the master w/ a huge ensuite & French doors to a private covered patio. You will have ACCESS TO COMMUNITY POOL, club house, tennis and basketball courts. Only 5 MINUTES walk to Terry Hershey bike and walk trail. Extra room off living could be play room, office or workout space. Fully fenced, easy to maintain yard & close to grocery, shopping & major freeways for easy commuting. Option to come fully furnished...contact agent for pricing & more info.
- MLS® #21685301
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,120
- Square Footage4860
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- UtilitiesNone Provided
- ParkingAdditional Parking
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionPatio Lot
- Days on Website11
- Address14211 Langbourne Dr
- SubdivisionBriarhills Sec 03
- Zip Code77077-1414
- InteriorCentral Laundry, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Prewired for Alarm System
- Interior FeaturesCentral Laundry, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Prewired for Alarm System
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementaryBUSH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleWEST BRIAR MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighWESTSIDE HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 1:10pm CDT.