Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3307 Eagle Ridge Way, Houston
Spacious, open, flexible, floor plan with kitchen opening to family room. Covered patio, no neighbors behind. Did not flood during Harvey. Wonderful neighborhood with pool, park and tennis courts! A charmer!!
- MLS® #31125833
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,032
- Square Footage7684
- Year Built1993
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionGreenbelt, Subdivision Lot
- Days on Website74
- Address3307 Eagle Ridge Way
- AreaFar West
- SubdivisionBarkers Ridge Sec 01 R/P
- Zip Code77084-5532
- InteriorDrapes/Curtains/Window Cover, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Curtains/Window Cover, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories1.00
- District30 - Katy
- ElementarySCHMALZ ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleMAYDE CREEK JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- HighMAYDE CREEK HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeHomeTown Real Estate Group
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:10pm CDT.