Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1700 Main St Unit 6a, Houston
Thanks for considering this amazing building! The Beaconsfield building was built in 1911 and is the oldest high rise in the city, and was well ahead of its time. This particular condo is located on the 6th floor and underwent an amazing full renovation in 1999. The home is over 2,250 SqFt with 3 bedrooms, and 2 full baths. There is a dining room, living room, kitchen, wet bar, den, study, as well as storage and 2 parking spaces. The home has an operational fireplace, hardwood floors, moldings, and attention to detail and quality unheard of in today's high rise buildings. The owners have taken great care to maintain the quality and ambiance this home exudes. Granite counters, newer appliances, fixtures, in unit laundry, and so much more! The area is maturing nicely and the neighborhood is becoming a place you want to go for an evening stroll, or catch a ball game at one of the stadiums within walking distance. Please schedule a showing today and compare what you get for the money!
- MLS® #3187467
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,245
- Year Built1911
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Assigned Parking, Controlled Entrance, Unassigned Parking
- ViewEast, North, South
- ExteriorService Elevator, Storage, Trash Pick Up
- Exterior FeaturesService Elevator, Storage, Trash Pick Up
- Days on Website259
- Address1700 Main St Unit 6a
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionBeaconsfield Condo
- Zip Code77002-8134
- InteriorBedroom With Sitting Area, Concrete Walls, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Partially Sprinklered, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Wet Bar
- Interior FeaturesBedroom With Sitting Area, Concrete Walls, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Partially Sprinklered, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDryer Included, Full Size, Refrigerator, Stacked, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections
- # of Stories0.00
- ElementaryGREGORY-LINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleGREGORY-LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighDAVIS HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeMartha Turner Sotheby's
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:25am CDT.