Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7815 Candle Ln, Houston
Beautiful and spacious home centrally located in the Houston area. Very well maintained with custom tile work, paint and fixtures. No Flood Damage. This is must see home, make an appointment today!
- MLS® #38651352
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,999
- Square Footage8050
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- UtilitiesYard Maintenance
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Days on Website161
- Address7815 Candle Ln
- Area20 - Bellaire South
- SubdivisionFondren Sw Northfield Sec 04
- Zip Code77071-2113
- InteriorAtrium, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Wet Bar
- Interior FeaturesAtrium, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementaryMILNE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleWELCH MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighSHARPSTOWN HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 6:10pm CDT.