Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5814 Tanglewood Park St, Houston
Traditional beauty with first floor living in the coveted gated community of Tanglewood Park in the Tanglewood area boasting ample guest parking. Gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings and gorgeous formals greet you and your guests. Extensive renovations 2016-2019. The large marble island kitchen opens to the family room and breakfast room with multiple patios through French doors (& pet door to patio w/turf) and is ideal for entertaining or relaxing with friends. The installed ELEVATOR to the 3rd floor takes you to the luxurious master suite w/sitting room & two secondary bedrooms with en suite baths on the second floor. The spacious third floor is ideal as a game room/exercise/craft room and includes a large separate office area and wonderful storage/holiday closet. "Walkability" abounds with easy access to multiple restaurants, retail and even a bark park! Sophisticated security system and generator (part of the kitchen and master suite per Seller). Welcome to your new home!
- MLS® #38749871
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,410
- Square Footage2978
- Year Built1992
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Controlled Subdivision Access, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Controlled Subdivision Access, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionPatio Lot, Subdivision Lot
- Days on Website12
- Address5814 Tanglewood Park St
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionPost Oak Gardens
- Zip Code77057-1423
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Country Kitchen, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Country Kitchen, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryBRIARGROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleGRADY MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLEE HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeMartha Turner Sotheby's
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:25pm CDT.