Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 W 26th St Unit D, Houston
Exceptional design meets attention to detail in this beautiful home located in the close-knit Ashford Square neighborhood in the heart of the Houston Heights. Set on a quiet, tree-lined street & kept in pristine condition by meticulous owners, this home has hardwood floors, high ceilings, crown moulding, and 8’ doors throughout. Island kitchen w/ granite counters, stainless steel appliances incl. 6-burner, 48’’ Jenn-Air gas range & dbl oven, under cabinet lighting, full-basin undermount sink, and 42’’ custom cabinetry. Open floor plan w/ windows along both sides of the house invite natural light throughout. Bed/study & full bath down; upstairs three additional spacious bedrooms, each with full bath & walk-in closet. Exterior has gated-entry, large balcony, front & back covered porches w/ maintenance-free backyard incl. sprinkler system. The central locale provides easy access to freeways & convenient walkability to restaurants on 19th St, hike/bike trail, HEB/Whole Foods.
- MLS® #39158940
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,812
- Square Footage3275
- Year Built2013
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Days on Website16
- Address407 W 26th St Unit D
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionHouston Heights
- Zip Code77008-2364
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Crown Moulding, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Crown Moulding, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryHELMS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleHAMILTON MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighREAGAN HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeBHGRE Gary Greene
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 6:25am CDT.