Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4901 Floyd St Unit 1, Houston
This premier downstairs poolside corner residence has been painstakingly remodeled to perfection offering an attached garage, walkout patio and garden located inside the gated Sandman Courts Condominium community. Features of this farmhouse chic inspired home are too numerous to list here but highlights of the remodel include a stunning ceiling detail in kitchen with custom backsplash, slab granite counters throughout, new Samsung microwave and range with convection oven, new stainless steel sinks, flooring, raised panel interior doors, paint, moldings, hardware, cabinetry doors, lighting and so much more. Furnishings and some décor available for separate purchase. The master bathroom was remodeled resulting in a tranquil, elegant ensuite bath with two vanities amidst slab granite. This pet friendly community offers a sparkling pool, enclosed green space and additional off street parking.
- MLS® #47344183
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,228
- Year Built1985
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Auto Garage Door Opener, Unassigned Parking
- Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorControlled Access, Fenced, Front Green Space, Patio/Deck, Side Green Space
- Exterior FeaturesControlled Access, Fenced, Front Green Space, Patio/Deck, Side Green Space
- Days on Website235
- Address4901 Floyd St Unit 1
- SubdivisionSandman Courts Condo
- Zip Code77007-5399
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Tile, Wet Bar
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Tile, Wet Bar
- AppliancesElectric Dryer Connection, Full Size
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementaryMEMORIAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleHOGG MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeMartha Turner Sotheby's
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 10:55am CDT.