Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2128 White Oak Dr, Houston
2128 White Oak is one of about a dozen homes that have this unobstructed, majestic view of Downtown Houston which is perched upon a bluff along the prestigious White Oak Drive. This highly-custom, four bedroom home will provide the most distinguishable of finishes with a sleek, modern design. Every detail has been thoroughly reviewed with architecture provided by Anderson Canyon. The first floor offers living areas that overlook the private backyard or future pool while the master suite along with 2 additional bedrooms are located on the second floor. What awaits you on the third floor is not just an additional bedroom with media/game room, but a 500+/- square foot roof top terrace with unparalleled views of Downtown Houston. This home truly has no contemporary to compare it to. For detailed information regarding finishes and floor plans, please do not hesitate to contact.
- MLS® #51326994
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,760
- Square Footage4732
- Year Built2019
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rooftop Deck
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Days on Website321
- Address2128 White Oak Dr
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionWoodland Heights
- Zip Code77009
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Elevator Shaft
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories3.00
- ElementaryTRAVIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleHOGG MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighREAGAN HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeMartha Turner Sotheby's
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:40pm CDT.