Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15707 Hunters Lake Way, Houston
A Rare find...EASY ONE-LEVEL LIVING! You'll love the wide hallway & spacious rooms in this one story home conveniently located near shopping, easy access to Beltway 8/Hwy 59, IAH Airport, Downtown Houston. 4/5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms. Tile & gleaming hardwood floors throughout (carpet only in media room). Den with cozy fireplace & wall of windows filled with sunlight, formal dining, elegant stone/brick elevation! Warm & bright island kitchen with granite counter-tops, stained cabinets, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & breakfast room. Spacious master bedroom with bay windows, luxurious ensuite, his/her walk-in-closets & trey ceilings. Large private backyard offers a tranquil setting with pool/spa, outdoor kitchen & covered extended patio - perfect setting for outdoor dining & entertaining. 3 car garage. Call today to see this luxuriously spacious and elegant home. This is a home you'll love living in as well as showing off!
- MLS® #57232419
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,552
- Square Footage12787
- Year Built2009
- Garage Spaces3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Patio Lot, Subdivision Lot
- Days on Website11
- Address15707 Hunters Lake Way
- Zip Code77044-5491
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Formal Entry/Foyer, High Ceiling
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Formal Entry/Foyer, High Ceiling
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Connections, Gaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementarySUMMERWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleWOODCREEK MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighSUMMER CREEK HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeRealty Associates
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 11:25am CDT.