Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16523 Waycreek Rd, Houston
This is a comfortable home with a WOW factor and floor plan that flows effortlessly. Circular driveway. Double door. A two-story foyer with curved staircase. Grand family room! This room is fit for a royalty- with tall ceilings and stone fireplace- flanked by huge windows overlooking the back yard. From the family room, you have easy access to the home office, powder room, wet bar, master suite, kitchen and backyard. Second staircase provides shortcut to the game room from the kitchen and backyard. The game room has wet bar and a balcony overlooking the yard. The yard is HUGE, private and quiet. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets, a butler’s pantry, breakfast room and walk in pantry. Laundry room with a bath-perfectly located for the gardener who had just finished working in the greenhouse (yes, there is one). The home needs some tender loving care, that’s why it’s being sold below market value. With your own finishing touches, you can have a custom castle with instant equity.
- MLS® #60194064
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,349
- Square Footage31135
- Year Built1978
- Garage Spaces3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Greenhouse
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Greenhouse
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision Lot
- Days on Website4
- Address16523 Waycreek Rd
- SubdivisionBammel Forest Sec 02
- Zip Code77068-2214
- Interior2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Balcony, Crown Moulding, Formal Entry/Foyer, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Wet Bar
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Balcony, Crown Moulding, Formal Entry/Foyer, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryPONDEROSA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleEDWIN M WELLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighWESTFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeBHGRE Gary Greene
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 5:55am CDT.