Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4213 Koehler St, Houston
Distinctive design and airy light-filled rooms await you at this modern residence designed by AIA-award winning architects studioMET. Completed in 2018, you'll love the open floor plan with gleaming hardwood floors, industrial-style light fixtures, and floating staircase with tubular steel railing adjacent to the two-story entry. The expansive kitchen is an entertainer's delight with an oversized island, white quartz countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, natural gas range with griddle and double oven, under cabinet lighting, abundant storage, and a butler's pantry with built-in wine rack and space for a wine fridge. Step outside to a conveniently located balcony perfect for grilling or take the party downstairs to the grassy backyard. The master suite features a walk-in closet, soaking tub and step-in shower with frameless enclosure. The laundry room has a sink and space for side-by-side washer and dryer. Take in sweeping views of downtown Houston from the considerable roof deck.
- MLS® #63140472
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,006
- Square Footage1677
- Year Built2018
- ParkingAdditional Parking
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Patio/Deck, Balcony, Fenced
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Patio/Deck, Balcony, Fenced
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Days on Website11
- Address4213 Koehler St
- SubdivisionRice Military, Washington, Heights
- Zip Code77007
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Formal Entry/Foyer, Open Ceiling, Fire/Smoke Alarm
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Formal Entry/Foyer, Open Ceiling, Fire/Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesElectric Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Connections
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories3.00
- ElementaryMEMORIAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleHOGG MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighREAGAN HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeKelly Simon Properties
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 5:55am CDT.