Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3807 A Billingsley St, Houston
Convenient location, inner loop near downtown and blocks from Metro Line. Quality new construction with all of the bells and whistles. The exterior and interior styling are modern with high ceilings and high end finishes. Large open living and dining areas. Large master bedroom with two walk in closets. No carpet, all flooring is hard surface. Fenced yard and two car garage with extra storage.
- MLS® #82583777
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,827
- Square Footage2750
- Year Built2018
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Subdivision Lot
- Days on Website251
- Address3807 A Billingsley St
- AreaCentral North
- Zip Code77009
- InteriorFire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- Interior FeaturesFire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryLOOSCAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleMARSHALL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighDAVIS HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeHousetown
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 1:25am CDT.