Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3726 N Braeswood Blvd, Houston
Welcome to your special happy place! This home is a rebuild & as such it did not flood during Harvey. During the rebuild, the owner was smart enough to have the entire property raised six feet. As you enter the home from the marble front porch & beautiful mahogany door, you will find clean lines with marble floors,granite counters throughout. Entering the formal living/dining combination area, you will see floor to ceiling windows with a beautiful view of the bayou. The kitchen is open to the family room with a stone fireplace, built-in shelves, & a bright sun room. The master is quite large & offers a lovely serene bathroom, walkin closet with a "secret" closet inside. There are two bedrooms in the front of the house with a beautiful bathroom between them. Just next to those bedrooms is a staircase to the game room or extra room to be used as you choose. On the other side of the house is a guest room with private bath, a large laundry room, & staircase to the backyard sparkling pool.
- MLS® #89084850
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800
- Square Footage14134
- Year Built2017
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- WaterfrontBayou View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Patio/Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionWater View
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab on Builders Pier
- Days on Website254
- Address3726 N Braeswood Blvd
- SubdivisionBraes Heights Sec 13
- Zip Code77025-3104
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Central Laundry, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Central Laundry, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementaryTWAIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddlePERSHING MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeTricia Turner Properties
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 12:10pm CDT.