Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save homes for sale, available rental listings and custom property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
516 W Gray Unit 2, Houston
VERY NICE DOWNSTAIRS 1/1 WITH NATURAL HARDWOODS IN CLASSIC MONTROSE 4-PLEX, 2-TONED PAINT, WASHER/DRYER STACKED, GREAT CABINET SPACE IN KITCHEN, WINE CHILLER, AND CENTRAL AIR & HEAT. OFF-STREET PARKING IN BACK FOR 1 CAR, EASY ACCESS TO DOWNTOWN AND AREA UNIVERSITIES!
- MLS® #89979240
- Full Baths1
- Year Built1932
- Sub-TypeMulti-Family Detached
- UtilitiesTrash Pickup, Water/Sewer, Yard Maintenance
- ParkingUnassigned Parking
- ExteriorPartially Fenced
- Exterior FeaturesPartially Fenced
- Lot DescriptionStreet
- Days on Website11
- Address516 W Gray Unit 2
- SubdivisionALDEN PLACE
- Zip Code77019
- InteriorDrapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- AppliancesDryer Included, Refrigerator, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementaryWILLIAM WHARTON K-8 DUAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY
- MiddleGREGORY-LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeOlympus/Nelson Property Mgmt.
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 7:55am CDT.