Resident Benefit Package
Our Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide protection and convenience to our Residents. The Resident Benefit Package is included with New Lease Agreements and ALL Lease Renewals. All Residents are automatically enrolled and there is no opt- out option. The current price of our Resident Benefit Package is $59 per month.
Your Resident Benefit Package currently includes the following features:
- HVAC Air Filter Delivery: Resident will have date stamped air filters delivered to the property address every 60 days. Residents are instructed to install new air filters within 2 days of delivery.
- Renter's Insurance Protection Provided Under Edinson Master Policy
- $10,000 Renter's Personal Property Coverage per occurrence.
- $100,000 Tenant Liability Insurance Coverage.
- $25,000 Approved Animal Sublimit of Liability per occurrence.
- $1,500 Resident Bodily Injury Coverage per occurrence.
- In the event of a claim: Residents are instructed to contact Edinson Property Management for claim submission.
- Deductible: Resident pays a $500 deductible which will be applied to any claims.
- Resident Rewards Program: Residents receive rewards for paying rent on-time through our Resident Rewards Program. Rewards will be accessed online and are activated at Resident's sole discretion through use of a mobile app provided by the rewards provider. Invitation email is sent out within 30 days of move-in.
- Identity Theft Protection ($1 Million): Residents receive identity theft protection through Aura's IdentityGuard. Invitation email is sent out within 30 days of move-in.
- Utility Concierge Service: We have a utility concierge service, (www.UtilityTransfer.net) to assist Residents in having utilities connected prior to their move-in day. This includes assisting with electric, gas, water, cable, alarm, internet, and even moving truck service setup.
- Included Resident Portal for Maintenance, Payment Options, and Electronic Statements: Residents have free access to our Tenant Portal to submit maintenance requests, pay online using all included payment options to include the automatic ACH option, and have access to electronic statements.
- Free Credit Reporting for All Rental Payments made during this Lease to TransUnion: Residents receive the benefit of positive credit reporting for on-time rental payments to TransUnion.
- One Time Returned Payment Fee Forgiveness. ($65.00): Edinson Property Management will grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee.
- One Time Initial Late Payment Forgiveness: We will grant a one-time reduction of your initial late fee of $100 if paid the same day that the late fee is applied to your account. This can only be used once every 12 months. ($100 limit)
- FREE On Demand Pest Control Services: Access to On Demand Pest Control up to Claims per year. Pest company can come out again using same claim number within 30 days. Pests included: Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bedbugs, Weevils, Ants, Roaches, Mice and Rats. This service is an On Demand Service, not a preventative treatment.
- FREE Lockbox Move In: Go directly to your new home to move in! No need to come to our office making this a touchless process!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I OPT-OUT of the Resident Benefit Package? Resident can OPT OUT of the Renter's Insurance Portion ($10,000 Renter's Insurance, $100,000 Liability Coverage and $5,000 Renter Bodily Injury Coverage). This will reduce the Resident Benefit Package to $48.05
When must I provide proof of my own Renter's Insurance? Resident must provide proof of Renter's Insurance and a $100,000 Liability Coverage at least ONE DAY PRIOR to Lease Commencement to be able to get keys to the property.
What proof do I have to provide for my Renter's Insurance? Resident will provide Edinson Property Management with written proof of compliance at any time it is requested. Tenant must notify Tenant’s insurance company that they must provide notice to us within 30 days for any cancellation, non-renewal, or other material change in Tenant’s insurance policy, and to include Edinson Property Management in insurance certificate as “Additional Interest” to Edinson Property Management LLC, PO Box 660121, Dallas, TX 75266. Tenant must upload their Renter's Insurance Documents to: http://insurance.residentforms.com
Feel free to contact us at 713-970-1038 if you have any questions or email us at [email protected]